They say your thoughts create your reality. But underlying those thoughts are a set of beliefs established a long time ago...before you could even make a single conscious decision for yourself.
In order for you to begin to move about in this life from a place of intention and manifestation, you must first learn your natural state of engagement by going back to the beginning. Just until you can connect the dots to find the patterns and blockages that hold you back from "living your best life."
When you complain about not getting the things you want out of life or experience lack in areas such as finances, relationships, sense of purpose, clarity of direction, and confidence to name a few, it is likely that your beliefs don't line up with the new abundance you are trying to manifest--meaning your limiting beliefs about your ability to receive these things is the dominant driving force or "point of attraction" for what you will actually receive. #lawofattraction
For instance, if you want to attract more money, but don't really believe that you're worthy of making money, that money is innately evil or you don't trust yourself to properly manage and handle money, then naturally your efforts to make money will fall flat because the foundation isn't set up to support the desire.
Dismantling old beliefs and replacing them with new ones that are in alignment with your true self takes daily practice. Like learning a new skill set, it takes training and intentional focus.
Here's are some questions that have been helpful for me that you can answer to start this process:
How to Dissolve Limiting Beliefs
1. Awareness. What are your core beliefs? How were they established? Parents? School?
2. How have they affected your decision-making up until this point in your life? How have they shaped your perspective on how you deal with different issues? How have they affected the way you feel about yourself?
3. What beliefs are truly yours vs. beliefs that you inherited from your upbringing/environment? Which beliefs do you want to keep? Which ones no longer support you?
4. How do your current beliefs serve you? Are they helpful in achieving your goals, forming healthy relationships, etc? Do they stifle your growth, causing you to operate in the energies fear, doubt and worry?
5. What beliefs can you now adopt that will help you create the life you desire moving forward and become the person you want to be?
**Create a list of your old limiting beliefs. Then next to each one write a new, counter belief that is more in alignment with what you want to create or how you want to feel. You'll know it's a new belief because it will challenge your built-in system and natural inclinations, and it will empower you!
I get scared that I will fail again whenever I try something new.
I learn something valuable about myself every time I try something new.
**This type of shifting takes time and energy. Don't worry about not getting it right immediately. Just practice. In time, you will develop the confidence and assuredness in your new beliefs. Once you do that, you will notice the things you attract begin to match your desires because you have now shifted your vibration!
Let's continue healing and growing together :)